Hi Everyone,

I thought I would start a new Introduce Yourself thread since there are many newcomers to the Maine Parent Support Forum, including me. Please stop by and introduce yourself a bit so we can all get to know each other.

I may be new to the Maine Forum but I am not new to Time4Learning. I have an eight year old son. We have been using Time4Learning since preK. We totally love the format, the interactive games, the ease of printing reports. Well, we just love the program. In fact, I love it so much I have convinced my daughter to use it with her three children as well.

Yes, besides my eight year old at home, I also have five adult children and eight grandchildren. So you can see I am very busy. Besides a large family, I love to craft. I sew a lot of mine and my son's clothes. I also love to knit and I make candles. We are getting ready for the Homeschool Craft Fair on Friday so I am spending this week making lots and lots of candles.

Well, that's enough about me. Please tell us a bit about yourself and your family. I can't wait to meet you.