Welcome to the NEW Maine forum!
    mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Default Welcome to the NEW Maine forum!

Welcome to the T4L forum for homeschooling in Maine!

I'm your moderator, and I'm thrilled to be here, helping those of you in Maine get more info on homeschooling, answering your questions when possible, and supporting your journey however I can.

I'm glad you're here! If you are a new homeschooler, and are looking for info on homeschooling in Maine be sure to visit our state page. And if you have updates, events, or just want to chat, please visit this forum often and share with us!!
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com

neanu is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi there! I'm new here and new to homeschooling (past 1-2 months). Looking forward to connecting with other families here.

mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Hello neanu,
    Thanks for stopping by! This forum is really just getting started again after a long hiatus, but hopefully we'll start getting more discussion going soon. Feel free to post a question or to start a discussion yourself, too! Welcome to T4L!
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com

1happymumma is offline Junior Member Newbie

Just wanted to say Hi, joined today and checking things out. We've been homeschooling for a year now and just wanted to connect with other Mainers.

rumbledolly is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hello fellow Mainers! Pretty new here. Have been HSing since January and using T4L since we took the leap. Hoping to find people to connect with. I have only met a couple of HS'ers locally since we've started.
    HS Mom to Jack (DD Age 11), Blogger, Customer Service & Front of House Consultant, juggler of sharp objects, and beach lover.

I've never let my schooling get in the way of my education.
    Mark Twain

Me fail English? That's unpossible!
    Ralph (The Simpson's)

cawisu Guest

Hi,

I began homeschooling my 2 daughters age 6 and 3 a few months ago. We have just found this curriculum and I think it will be great for my girls. We are looking to connect with other families in the southern Maine area, are there local groups that meet up regularly? We are new to Maine and we are just finding our way about.

Thanks.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi and Welcome to the Maine Parent Forum. If you go to the top of the page where it says Community and click on that it will bring up a drop down menu. From that menu select Member Locator. Than put in Maine. It will bring up a list of time4learning families in Maine. Please be patient as there are a few kinks in the program so you will have to sort through the ways that are really in Maine. You can try putting in your county as well to find other families in your area. You can also look at this list of Maine Homeschool Groups to see if there are groups near you.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota