Caroline County, MD????
    4my2guys is offline Junior Member

Default Caroline County, MD????

Hi, Anyone out there from Caroline County, MD?

Eclecticmom is offline Member Regular

Default Re: Caroline County, MD????

Jumping over from Delaware, I am in Milford so straight east from you

Default Re: Caroline County, MD????

Hey Heather! I've been in/through Milford many times. Was trying to stir up someone from Caroline County to ask about the review. Found another group of midshore homeschoolers and was able to get my questions answered. Have a review coming up and am a little nervous. I know T4L is a great program and the reprts support the work. So...
    Anyway, probably worried about nothing! Thanks for the "hi".
    Melody

echternach5 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi there. I'm not new to T4L but I am new to the forum. I am in Caroline County, in between Preston and Denton. I homeschool my 3 kids.Sorry I'm so late answering..lol

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Better late than never! Glad to have you. If you belong to a group and would like to share that info or if you would like to start a group, see the other thread about groups.
    Welcome!!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Hi! Have you had a county review yet? When I had mine in November, the reviewer (Gerald Walter) was impressed with the T4L program. Certainly made things very easy on me! It was the first county review I've had since using T4L. Before this, I was using Calvert. But, that just became too expensive. The kids were bored by it, too. They much prefer this interactive qualitiy of this program.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hi, glad you are here, and glad your kids like T4L. My daughter loves T4L because she can go at her own pace (sometimes the snail, sometimes the cheetah).
    Maybe others could comment on their county reviews? Come on ladies and gentlemen, telling how your review went might just set someone else's mind at ease. County reviews can be a scary thing.
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!