new to homeschool for ADHD child
    Dawn Meyers Guest

Cool new to homeschool for ADHD child

Hi wondering if any mom out there is doing this program with an ADHD child. I realize each child has his or her own style but just wondering if this is good fit for them. thanks

Unregistered Guest

Default Severna park md

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Meyers View Post
    Hi wondering if any mom out there is doing this program with an ADHD child. I realize each child has his or her own style but just wondering if this is good fit for them. thanks
    I have a 5 year old ADHD daughter that I'm researching homeschooling with. She is falling more and more behind in school. So if anyone has any input I would also like to hear what you think.

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: new to homeschool for ADHD child

We have been using t4l this is are first year. I have two boys with ADHD and they both are doing very well with this program.

AGreder is offline Junior Member

Default Re: new to homeschool for ADHD child

Just started about a week ago. My son is almost 8 and has ADHD along with a high IQ. He was a completely different person in school because he was so bored. This program has been a life saver!!! For one, he loves electronics so it's almost like he is playing games rather than boring school work. The worksheets (which I actually just discovered) may be a challenge but he does well with me at home and was always sent schoolwork home to finish. I think the best part is we can do this whenever and where ever we feel like it besides it being very engaging and fun. I hate mornings so it's nice to not have to get up and get going everyday to get him to school and hope he makes it a whole day. Had I known homeschooling was this amazing I would have started a long time ago!!