Washington County, MD Families
    samanthabernardo Guest

Default Washington County, MD Families

Hello all! We are a homeschooling family of three boys. Any other families from our neck of the mountain in here?

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Samantha,
    Welcome to Time4Learning! Have you been homeschooling long? How grades are your boys in?
    I don't live near you at all, but we have been homeschooling for more than 6 years, and my daughter is currently in 7th grade.

We are glad to have you here, hopefully someone who lives hear you will respond! Happy homeschooling!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

Unregistered Guest

Default In Washington County to

Quote Originally Posted by samanthabernardo View Post
    Hello all! We are a homeschooling family of three boys. Any other families from our neck of the mountain in here?
    We are in washington county just signed my daughter up.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Welcome! I hope you can find other homeschoolers near you. Have you checked with your local library? Of course, we are an online community, that makes it hard to go on field trips with since we are from all over the country. None the less, we are here to offer support if we can. We are glad to have you!
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!

I am new to Time4Learning, but not new to homeschooling. My oldest child (20) was home schooled from grade 6-12. I have a girl (age 10) and a boy (age 12) that I have home schooled since pre-k. I would love to find families in or around Hagerstown, MD to join with me in field trips, study groups, and fun outings. If anyone out there is interested please let me know.

Jen

Sharon (frootbat31) Guest

Default Williamsport

I'm in Williamsport, homeschooling my 14 year old son. There are a number of homeschool groups in the Washington County area-
    I have a facebook page for homeschoolers and you're free to post questions there as well.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/169945543055004/
    Potomac Home Learning Circle
    The Potomac Home Learning Circle
    Western MD Homeschool Association
    Home - Western Maryland Homeschool Association
    Western MD Homeschool yahoo group
    Home - Western Maryland Homeschool Association

Teah Guest

Smile New to the Area

Hi,

We are new to the area and trying to connect with other homeschoolers. We have and 10 girl, 11 boy and 2 girl.

Please email me at: [email protected] or [email protected]

Thanks Teah