Welcome to the Massachusetts Forum!
    katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Welcome to the Massachusetts Forum!

Time4Learning is happy to provide a forum for homeschoolers in individual states to connect with one another. Please use this forum to find members near you, ask each other state-related questions, and post information about local homeschool events.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

4mylynn is offline Junior Member

Hi MA T4L'ers ! My name is Amy,and have been homeschooling my daughter,now at the 8th grade level,for the past year. We are from the western part of the state (Franklin County) and searching for other homeschooling families near us! Let me know if there's anybody out there! Would love the support!

tec1964 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi my name is terrie i'm just starting out with my daughter brianne ,she is in 6th grade .I just wanted to say hi. this all new to me
    so i'm just looking to see whos out there
    hope to talk soon have a good weekend

Default new to program

Quote Originally Posted by bailbrae View Post
    Time4Learning is happy to provide a forum for homeschoolers in individual states to connect with one another. Please use this forum to find members near you, ask each other state-related questions, and post information about local homeschool events.
    i need help printing out the lesson plans for grades 5 and 3. how do i do this ?

Unhappy new to program need help

hello my name is Dorothy, iam so lost can anyone help me to find how i print out my lessen
    plans for my school.

Hi, new to homeschooling with time4learning. I am going to use it for the remainder of the year as a full on curriculum. Any tips?

Unregistered Guest

Default information?

Hello to everyone, I am researching homeschooling my 14 year old son next year on his entry into 9th grade. I have no clue as to; where to start, pros and cons, legal requirements, etc.... Can anyone steer me in the right fact finding direction? Or perhaps meeting a group? thank you in advance, I am located in Plymouth, Ma. [email protected]