6th grade language arts stories
    momof4 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default 6th grade language arts stories

Hi, My name is Maria Reid, I had just started homeschooling about three weeks ago- I am still trying to figure things out as we go along. my children and I love this program, but my question is does anyone know where I can find the 6th grade language arts stories? I had copied questions and vocabulary words for the story, but can't find the story itself, like "My Brooklyn Grandmother", etc. Thank you-Maria

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'm assuming you mean you are looking for a printable version. The stories are part of the online curriculum. Your student will read them on the computer. They will pop up during his/her lessons at the appropriate times.

The online books are great, because your student can click to hear an unfamiliar word pronounced. The program will also read the book to your child, if your child is the kind who processes information better when he HEARS it rather than when he SEES it. Other "extras" are included throughout the reading selection, such as dictionary definitions and interactive illustrations.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

momof3cuties is offline Junior Member Newbie

I had the exact same question. That is why I came to the forum today. I was a little confused because the computer book version said and excerpt from Chapter 10. I was thinking there was more for my son to read. I couldn't find the book at our library or on Amazon.com. It would be nice to have the book available so I could read it and not have to sit down at the computer. Just my opinion...

momof4 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default THANKS

Thanks for letting me know- I was hoping to be able to print out the pages so he can read it.