6th grade SS worksheets?
    reb621 is offline Member

Default 6th grade SS worksheets?

We love, love, LOVE the 7th grade Social Studies worksheet packets. Are there 6th grade ones, too? I don't see any in the Lesson Plan area and have even looked online to see if an enterprising parent has created them, but no luck.

Is anyone aware of any that specifically go with the 6th grade Social Studies lessons? (Would love Science packets, too, but would settle for just SS).

Thanks!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. I replied to this, but my reply disappeared during the forum upgrade. If you didn't read the original reply, I'm sorry for this delay.

One thing my own kids enjoy about Time4Learning is the variety of lesson formats. It's so unlike other computer-based programs we've used, where every lesson looks the same. The downside is that when you find something you really like, it isn't necessarily part of future lessons. The worksheets fall under that category.

If someone has prepared some of their own, hopefully they will share them here.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!