7th Grade Printable Curriculum Sheets
    PaulaInNoVA is offline Member

Default 7th Grade Printable Curriculum Sheets

I don't know if anyone would be interested in these, but I converted the lesson plan outlines (from the parent area) for most of the 7th curriculum into an excel printable format (all but only half the social studies.) I'm finding these really nice because I added a little line after the lesson number to write the date of when he completed the activity and then I put the quiz grade to the right of the lesson. I didn't make any changes to the information (though I will probably add the second section in math missing from the list. ) If anyone would like copies, pm me and I'll send them along. These will work well in the portfolio I have to present to the state at the end of the year, too, I believe. OR, these could be used as assignment sheets. Just a thought.

PS. If T4L would like a copy of these to make available, I could send them, too. They were pretty simple to do.

Katysmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

Yes please! I'd love to have a copy.

morenomami is offline Junior Member Newbie

I don't know if she ever made them available; but new to homeschooling and fairly new to T4L, I feel those would be a great help. Please let me know. thanks