accidentally duplicating activities
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iarepilotswife

Thread: accidentally duplicating activities

iarepilotswife is offline Junior Member

Default accidentally duplicating activities

I did some digging but couldn't find the answer anywhere.

I found that if my child or I open an already completed lesson by accident it shows up a second time in recent work, but as an incomplete activity. Is there a way to remove the duplicate activities when this happens to help their reports look more clean and organized so I can easily see what they still need to complete?

Any help will be appreciated.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! The Recent Work tab is just a record of every time the program is accessed, and the information there is retained for a maximum of one month. It's great for a quick check of your child's activity. I like to take a look at that quickly from my iPhone if they're doing lessons while I'm away from home.

You want to look beneath the actual Reports tab to generate the "clean" report you desire. Only completed lessons appear in the reports, and they are retained indefinitely. The only reason a lesson would show up a second time there is if it were to be finished to completion more than once.

I hope this helps you generate the kind of report you need!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

iarepilotswife is offline Junior Member

Thank you so much. That was very helpful.