algebra and art

Thread: algebra and art

Question algebra and art

Hello from North Carolina!

This is my 3rd year of homeschooling, first year with T4L. I signed up for the additional algebra lessons for my 7th grade daughter, but when I click on it it takes me to 8th grade honors algebra. I see where I can change her grade level, but algebra isn't one of the options. Can anyone help with this?
    Also, is there any way to incorporate algebra in with her daily schedule? I see I have to click on lessons and go to algebra separately. It would be easier if I could plan it in with her other daily tasks. I am having the same problem with art, I would like to incorporate it in the daily routine but I'm seeing how I can do that if it is an option.
    Thanks so much!

~Aimee

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Aimee, the algebra available to middle school students is eighth grade honors algebra. I'm not sure what you would like instead. Can you clarify?

The art lessons are separate, optional, and open-ended. They must be scheduled alone.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!