Are all the lessons online for a year or just semester?
    fun-nana is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Are all the lessons online for a year or just semester?

I'm new and worried that I don't have everything I need and not sure how many lessons to do each day. Also, why is there no Science or Social Studies for 8th grade?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Time4Learning provides a complete language arts and math program. Science and social studies are available for some grades as a free bonus.

Most eighth graders who have never done Time4Learning are plenty challenged by using sixth grade science and seventh grade social studies. In these subjects, the difference between levels is in the content, not the difficulty. Seventh grade social studies is a wonderful, concise, easy-to-understand overview of American history that I usually use for my high school freshmen.

If you are lacking science and social studies lessons on your launch pad, log in as a parent. Click on Change Educational Level, and request sixth grade science and seventh grade social studies. Those will appear within 24 hours. If you have difficulty with this, email [email protected] .

You have access to the entire year's worth of language arts, language arts extensions, and math for your child's registered level. You also have access to one level below and one level above his registered level.

Be sure to read the Getting Started Guide and all of the Hints, which are located beneath the Help/FAQs tab at the top of this page. Let us know if you have any more questions!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!