Am I part of a scam?
    RENEE is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Am I part of a scam?

Has anyone ordered anything from homeschool stockroom? I placed an order online and have yet to receive anything and am afraid I won't ever!! I recently found they have an unsatisfactory rating with the BBB. I would feel much better if I knew someone who actually received products from them before. Thanks, Renee

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Oh Renee,

I am so sorry! I have not even heard of them. Bless your heart, I hope and pray it all works out
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

RENEE is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank You

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry, Renee. I had never heard of them until your post. I did a quick Google search, and it's a little worrisome.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

homeschooler4ever is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Faithful to HomeschoolStockroom

I order from homeschool stockroom every year and receive wonderful service. I have used alot of companies and their curriculum is by far the best. I can guarentee you have nothing to worry about. I have to say my personal opinion on the BBB and they are a joke. I'm sure anyone who has any experience with the BBB would agree.

Any updates Renee?