American Safari: level 5 literature
    Carla is offline Member Regular

Default American Safari: level 5 literature

My daughter completed the first learning activity for Amierican Safari in Language Arts, She cannot get the star to turn and mark completed. We have not had this problem on other activities so I am not sure what to do.??

This activity was a wonderful lesson for her as it compliments the social studies unit we are beginning on Lewis and Clark in our text. I am excited to see what T4L offers in their lessons on Lewis & Clark.

For those of you who have children working in level 5 and living near eastern Nebraska, there are two great places to visit to tie in with these lessons. The Saffari Park run by Henry Doorly Zoo, halfway between Lincoln and Omaha. Also the Lewis and Clark Center in Nebraska City. I know there are a lot of others, these two are the ones that my daughter has really enjoyed.

I know there use to be a place in north east Nebraska where you could take a covered wagon/schooner ride through the praire. The one I know of has closed. Other T4L users in that area (or in western Iowa, northeast Kansas) do you know of a place? I would love to take my family on a fieldtrip to such a place.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the field trip hints. We have a lot of neat Lewis and Clark resources here in Oregon, too.

Does this link help you as far as marking her lesson "Complete"?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Carla is offline Member Regular

Sorry Kelly, but that did not solve the problem. When we click on the button that says done, the program just takes us back to the beginning of the activity. We must have gone through the activity ten times trying to find a way to sign out of the program correctly. No luck in finding the correct way so that it shows that the activity was completed. Any other ideas? Since we do skip around some I don't think it will bother my daughter that the arrow has not moved.