Another problem with math
    moms_school_at_home is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Another problem with math

We are having problems with the 7th grade math. My son did the first 2 lessons for exponents and then there was a quiz (#M7003 to be exact). They page said click here to start, but there was nothing to click. Anyone else with this problem? Any ideas on how to fix it?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Did you try getting into it again? Sometimes if you refresh the page, a missing button will show up. It has to do with the speed of your connection. Are you on dialup?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

moms_school_at_home is offline Junior Member Newbie

We tried refreshing the page and logging out and logging back in, and neither of those helped. Then I decided to see if I could get it to work on my computer and it was fine on mine. So I did a little bit of troubleshooting on my own, normally my husband does this kind of stuff on the computers. Well turns out my son's screen resolution was set at 800x600 and mine was set at 1024x768 . We changed the resolution, restarted his computer and now it is working properly .

Blog Entries

Yay! It always helps if there's another computer to try it out on.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

kellisefton is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Parrot problems, etc.

Hi everyone,

We just started using this program and both my boys really like it. Has anyone had a problem with the talking parrot? I downloaded everything and he does appear then makes one noise, then is silent while the bubble has the words in it. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Kelli

kellisefton is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default math topic not checked after completion

Hi Again,

My son enthusiastically completed his lesson and quiz, then he looks for the completed mark and it did not show up. We refreshed, logged out and still it was not there. Anyone else have this happen?

Thanks again,

Kelli

Blog Entries

Hi, Kelli. Welcome!

Do you use a PC or a Mac and what operating system are you using with Peedy the Parrot?

Which lesson are you having difficulty getting marked as "Completed"? Many lessons just need to run to completion to be marked as finished, but others require you to click on something to indicate completion. If I know which lesson, I can tell you the requirements.