Answers for worksheet found within the lessons???
    tgurwell is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Answers for worksheet found within the lessons???

I can't seem to find answers to worksheets found within the lessons. Several lessons have worksheets to print while going through the lesson. I have gone to the parent admin. page but it only tells me about the lessons, not about the worksheets within the lesson.
    Ex: Lessson 6432, Direct or Indirect Object, in the scope and sequence it says "None Available" ??? How do I know if my son has the right answer?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Oddly enough, the worksheets within the lessons don't appear in the lesson plans and there aren't answer keys for them. We should probably make a list of printables from within the lessons. You can preview lessons, so you'll know when that type of worksheet appears. Just don't mark the lesson complete during your preview, and it won't affect your reports.

If parents get stuck on an answer, they often post in this forum and we figure it out together.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

maryc927 is offline Member

I'm confused, where are the worksheets within the lessons found? Maybe we just haven't gotten that far.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Worksheets within the lessons appear on a fairly regular basis in the higher levels of language arts. They are usually things like writing definitions for vocabulary words or filling out a graphic organizer. Worksheets appear within the lessons occasionally in social studies (especially third grade), and "once in a blue moon" in science.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!