Any changes soon?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy

Thread: Any changes soon?

taaken is offline Junior Member

Default Any changes soon?

I'm curious about any possible changes in the T4L curriculum in the near future.

I read somewhere that there may be changes during 2020, but I'm not even sure now, maybe I misunderstod something.. I like very much to have a pretty detailed plan 3-4 years ahead, and don't really like big unexpected changes when it comes to my child's learning, so it would be very nice to know about such things in advance,

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Any changes soon?

Time4Learning regularly updates the curriculum, adding new material and removing anything that is obsolete. When this happens, an announcement is placed on your parent dashboard in advance. When at all possible, material members are already using is retained for a time.

Because the curriculum is updated routinely, there is no way to guarantee that no changes will be made between the time you make your plans and the time you implement them. Members haven't been reporting difficulty with updates. They often go unnoticed.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Ah, ok. I thought some courses could be removed completely and replaced by new and different courses! Not that it would necessarily be bad either, but it's good to know more or less clearly what to expect in the future.

Of course I understand that some material needs improvement, and if it's some few changes here and there, and they often even go unnoticed, then it's perfectly fine for me. Thanks for the answer - I was really a bit worried about this.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

That does happen sometimes, and look here!

https://www.time4learning.com/member...eNKmWoStFqdeDg
    taaken likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Interesting, thank you! Very glad to see the list of new MS Social Studies courses