Anyone else having trouble logging in today?
    hsmom2many is offline Junior Member

Default Anyone else having trouble logging in today?

We are getting a "bad request" message when we try to log in or it just brings us back to the log in page. Any ideas?
    Thanks.
    Blessings,
    Angela

cowgirlnm_1 is offline Member

We are having the same problem today. Most of Friday and all day Saturday the site was unavailable due to "routine maintenance". We finally got on yesterday so my oldest could do Friday's work, and now we can't get on again. Grrrrr.
    Kimberly

mabenton3579 is offline Junior Member

It wouldn't be so bad if they could post on the front page or at least the log in page or even the parent forum that upgrades are still going on and that intermittent log-in issues may still be happening. Or at least post when it's done so we can tell them that it's still messing up even after they are done?

treesh is offline Junior Member

Very frustrating! My daughter was in the middle of lessons and now she can't do anything.

familia.crouch is offline Junior Member

2 out of 3 kids can do their schooling. One cannot...

familia.crouch is offline Junior Member

Also the contact us link is broken as well.

missjessie is offline Junior Member

Default trouble with system

I have had the same problem all weekend and now today for my upper grade child. We just got this program and I am not real happy thus far. I also noticed when I could get on yesterday that now their lesson screen is small, it was full sized when we started a week ago. The small screen is very annoying. When I try to log my son in it will welcome us and then just keeps taking me back to the log in screen.

Quote Originally Posted by hsmom2many View Post
    We are getting a "bad request" message when we try to log in or it just brings us back to the log in page. Any ideas?
    Thanks.
    We had been having trouble since friday but I tried the suggestions in the technical problems part of the forum and we seem to be back up....hope it helps
    Jennifer

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

So sorry , everyone. There was an unexpected issue with the server on Friday that Time4Learning staff hustled and fixed. Just now, ANOTHER server issue occurred and everyone is hard at work getting it repaired. I know it's frustrating. Thankfully, it doesn't happen often. Thanks so much for your patience.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!