Art lesson resources/plans question
    ccourter is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Art lesson resources/plans question

Can someone point me to where I can download and print these resources/plans for Art pleaes? I click on the link through my sons login, because I don't see it under my parent login with the other subjects. It takes me to a page (through sons), where I can't locate the art at all.

I think I'm just missing something here

Thanks!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Once you have requested access to the art program, it takes up to 24 hours for it to be activated on your child's account. Try clicking the "Art" tab tomorrow.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

We have access to it, have had it for several weeks. But I've not been able to access any lesson plans for it. I see the link for the file for creating your own language, and comic book (with 3 parts), but clicking on the link takes me to a page that doesn't have any links for Art at all on it.

If this shows up twice, I apologize, posted it once, and it disappeared.

We activated the Art module several weeks ago. However, when you click on (for Upper Division), the log in for the upper level, one of the options the student has is to print out worksheets, etc. You click on that, a new window opens (in my browser however), and from there, an option for Art is there. Click on that, and I'm taken to a page that lists the Art worksheets and lessons, with other links to click on to download and print lesson plans and worksheets, such as Create a Language, Create Comics, etc. When I click on those links, I'm taken to a page that does not have any Art listings on it at all. So I'm wondering where the links actually are for printing out these lessons and worksheets.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I see what you are asking! You are right. That is an error! Thanks so much for the report. We will try to get it fixed today.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!