assigning assignments
    roadfamily6now is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default assigning assignments

can parents to this? and how?

What else can we do?
    I have gone to the parent login and there is nothing there but change my account info.

I cannot do anything from my child's page either, except see their progress.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Click here for information about the Assignments function, which is not used by Time4Learning.

The curriculum used by Time4Learning is provided by Compass Learning, who only offers it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license which allows them to offer the curriculum to individual users. The Assignments function was designed to be used by a classroom teacher, and is not practical for individual use.

Read the material titled Are you a new Time4Learning parent? Here’s how to get started... at the bottom of your student's login page for help in using Time4Learning as a self-paced program. Used this way, a student may complete more or less than a grade level per subject during a school year.

Some families choose to access the Lesson Plans to determine how many activities a day their student needs to do in order to complete a grade level during a school year.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Lisa333 is offline Member Regular

The assignments function is not used on Time4Learning. The Time4Learning software is used in schools and they use that function.

When you are in the parent login, one of the GREAT things that you have access to is the teaching guides (with the answer keys for printables). This is really useful for the math in the higher grades where the math problems get pretty hard.

I often look up the exercises that I want my kids to do in the lesson plans and then have them do those exercises by entering them directly into the activity finder. It's a simple functional way to give assignments.