assignments

Thread: assignments

blessed is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default assignments

Can I assign my daughter assignments in her subjects? I see on the subject page that an orange circle indicates that there is an assignment. Is that the computer just reminding her that she has an unfinished module, or can I actually give her certain areas/assignments to work on?

Dee
    Dee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Blessed,
    I'm a newbie here and would like to know the very same thing.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! Be sure to read all of the Hints before getting started! And, of course, we're always here if you still have questions!

Time4Learning uses curriculum developed by CompassLearning, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license allowing them to offer it to individuals. Time4Learning has "repackaged" the program somewhat, adding the Playground and other modifications for family use.

Because the "Assignments" function was designed to be used by a classroom, it will not work for individuals. Instead, Time4Learning has provided a flashing arrow to guide your student on his or her way! Your student only needs to log in, select a subject icon, and keep clicking where the arrow points until he reaches a lesson activity.

I access the lesson plans and divide the number of lesson activities by the number of days in our school year to get an idea of how many lesson activities my kids need to do in each subject to finish by the end of the year. The Time4Learning Getting Started Guide can help you with this process.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!