Assignments

Thread: Assignments

nanostweety is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Assignments

I just started homeschooling my grandson and I was trying to find more information about how to make/post assignments to his folder so he will know what he needs to do. We are having to do this at my workplace, so I can not always check to make sure he is doing certain lessons. It would help to do this assignment thing, then I can just check to see which assignments he has done.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The Assignments function was designed to be used by a classroom, and isn't something that will work for individual use. (It's disabled for T4L users.) Instead, Time4Learning provides the flashing arrow to guide your student! I just have my kids follow the arrow and say something like, "Do two language arts, one extension, one science and two social studies every day."

You can check on your student's work by logging in as a parent and accessing his reports. This will tell you which lessons have been completed, when they were begun, how long he spent doing them, and how well he did.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!