Assignments (Completed/In Progress/All)
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ohioadkins

Thread: Assignments (Completed/In Progress/All)

ohioadkins is offline Junior Member Newbie

Talking Assignments (Completed/In Progress/All)

I am confused by the Assignments tab that is found within the Report function.
    When I select this tab for my student, I get a message that says "no in progress assignments" or "no completed assignments". She has worked on several assignments, completed some quizzes, and even turned in two oddysey writer assignments. At what point should completed work begin to show in this view?
    If I click on Attendance in that same screen, I can see all of her completed work.
    Thanks in advance for any advice on how you use the Assignments report.
    -Jen

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Assignments (Completed/In Progress/All)

Hi. The Assignments feature was designed for classroom use. Families and individuals use the Activity Planner, available within your parent login.

Here are step-by-step instructions for using the Activity Planner. The one thing that I left out of those instructions is that the Activity Plan tab will not begin appearing when your student logs in to their student account until the first day of the plan arrives. For example, if you create a plan that begins on September 5, your student won't see the Activity Plan tab on September 3.

How to Use the Activity Planner

Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

ohioadkins is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Re: Assignments (Completed/In Progress/All)

Kelly,
    Thank you - that really helps! I have set up the activity planner to start next week - so we should be set to go.
    Regards,
    Jen