Billing questions
    schooling2_1/2 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Billing questions

We're just in our first few weeks here so we haven't dealt with this yet. How does monthly billing work? Do they send you a reminder notice? Does the month run the actual calendar month or from the date we sign up?

Oh and one more, if you have two kids in the program but you enrolled them on seperate days, do you get billed for both of them in the same transaction or seperate?

Sorry, like I said, we haven't been here that long so we haven't had to deal with this yet.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Our family doesn't get a reminder. I just dashed off an email to get the answers to the rest of your questions and I'll paste them here when it's answered (probably in the morning).

WELCOME to the forum!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

nanaringo is offline Member

I'm new, too, so I am eagerly awaiting responses to these questions. Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention when I registered (too stressed out with finding just the right school for Jennifer), but somehow I was under the impression that once I registered and paid the first month with my credit card, the monthly fee would automatically be billed to that same card each month unless/until I canceled. If that is not correct, I need to place a reminder on my calendar so I won't forget to pay. I certainly do NOT want to lose access to T4L; it is the best thing I have found!!!
    Nanaringo

Blog Entries

Yes, it will automatically be billed to the same card you registered with.

Off to see if that email has been answered!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Blog Entries

I'll just paste the text of the answer I received. Note that the "initial charge" referred to does not mean you are charged EXTRA.

This is a good question

Time4Learning has an automated recurring bill every 30 days unless you cancel. So depending on the number of days there are in the month your next billing might be off a day or two compared to the prior month.

Members often add children and we always adjust the billing to where you only get billed once a month. Depending when the additional child is added there might be an initial charge of $14.95 in order to setup the student but every month thereafter runs on the same billing cycle as the other child.

schooling2_1/2 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank you Kelly!

Off to update my card info.