Brand New and EXCITED!!!!!
    blessed is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Brand New and EXCITED!!!!!

I joined T4L to help my daughter. She is in 3rd grade now, and extremely behind. Her 2nd grade teacher just pushed her through. All year her teacher kept telling me that she was working at grade level despite my concerns regarding her ability. At the end of her 2nd grade year, her teacher sent home a letter telling me that she was going to be retained due to not being up to grade level. I fought the retention and moved her into a wonderful school that has been great. She is in remedial reading and math everyday and is making good progress. We also found out that she is showing signs of dyslexia and just wanted to give her that extra help she needs. I am using T4L as a supplement for her for afterschool.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, and welcome!

Thanks for taking time to introduce yourself and your daughter. Please let us know how things are working out and be sure and ask any questions you might have.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Yca
    Yca is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

that is awesome!! welcome to the group!! let us know if you need anything. sorry you got pushed thru levels so awkwardly ... i've seen teh same thing happen over and over again. i'm sure she'll catch up in no time and will be doing amazing!
    ~ Yca ~
    (otherwise known as Jess )

Wife to Dave and Mom to Red - 13, The Princess - 11, Fluffyheaded Diva - 6, and Sir Smiley - 3
    Read about our adventures HERE!