Bye bye..

Thread: Bye bye..

ccpeterson is offline Member

Default Bye bye..

Hey Everyone. I wanted to let you know that after much thought, we are going to leave Time4Learning for now. Let me just say I LOVE the program....everything about it. But right now my kids need special help, especially my son. He just isn't progressing the way he needs to. He's probably going to be needing outside tutoring and or therapy, which will probably be quite costly, so we need stop this so we can save money where we can. However, I am pretty sure we'll be back here one day. And I will still recommend this program to every homeschooler I meet!
    ~Charity~
    Homeschoolin' Mama to 2
    Son, 14
    Daughter, 11

hearthstone_academy is online now Administrator
    Blog Entries

So sorry to lose you, Charity. You have been a valuable contributor to this forum. Good luck finding the help your son needs.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Thanks Kelly! I'll check in now and then. And as I said before, when the time is right, I'd love for us to be back!
    ~Charity~
    Homeschoolin' Mama to 2
    Son, 14
    Daughter, 11

hearthstone_academy is online now Administrator
    Blog Entries

Well, there's no rule that says you have to be a CURRENT T4L user in order to participate in this forum. We'd love to see you around.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Oh Charity,

I will MISS you! I am stopping right now and praying that the Lord would go before you my friend and put you exactly where you need to be. I also want to tell you about Dianne Craft who works w/ homeschoolers who have special needs children.

http://diannecraft.com

OR you can google Neurodevelopmental thearpy! Both of these help moms do therapy at home with their homeschooled children.

I would say Neuro is for child with major deficiets.

Blessings my friend,
    Mary
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Thank you so much for your prayers Mary. I really appreciate that! I will keep you all posted when I know more. He's still going through testing with the psychologist. He has one more testing appt scheduled for next week. Last week after his testing, she called me in her office and said he DEFINITELY has a disability. She said she'll be able to tell me exactly what is going on after all the testing is finished. Will keep you posted!
    ~Charity~
    Homeschoolin' Mama to 2
    Son, 14
    Daughter, 11

NewLifeAcademy is offline Member Regular

Yes, please come back and give us updates. T4L has helped my special needs daughter. When we first started hsing two years ago it was minute by minute to discover what would work. It sometimes feels like we are creeping ahead but forward is good.

Keep in touch.