Can this be done?
    caidan.ice is offline Junior Member

Default Can this be done?

My son didnt quite finish all his lessons last spring/summer. Can we move on to the current years lessons, or do we need to finish it up?

I ask because when we removed him from the b&m school last year, I had him repeat 4th grade instead of going on to 5th grade. So it was somewhat review and filling in the holes.

I would like to jump to the start of 5th grade level now (which still puts him a year behind) without having to finish up last years lessons. It will only put him further behind. Completing them this past summer was not an option.

Thank you all for your time

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Certainly. Just log in as a parent and scroll down to the option for adjusting your child's educational level.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

CountryMama is offline Junior Member

I was wondering can we do third grade math and language but 4th grade social studies and science?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Yes, your student can work at different levels for each subject. Log in to your parent account and click on Adjust My Child's Education Level. If the options given there don't suit your needs, please email [email protected] and explain what you need to have done.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!