Can I stop Time4Learning in the summer?
    Eulalia42 is offline Junior Member

Question Can I stop Time4Learning in the summer?

Hello everyone,

I am teaching my 4th grader granddaughter this year. We plan to finish all the 4th grade lessons by May 31. Can I stop T4L and restart it in the fall for 5th grade? I was wondering if I have to keep paying for it during the summer, and if not, does T4L keep your records from the previous year?
    I appreciate your help in this matter. Thank you.

Eulalia42

Brook Simmons is offline Senior Member

They have an inactive status but it still has a charge for holding your records and accomplishments. It is really affordable and its super easy to reactivate in case they want to get back on out of boredom. ( my daughter does) You stay grandfathered in at that price you signed up with them for.
    If you de-activate your account in entirety not only does it loose your info, but if there is a price increase, you would pay the new monthly rate.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

To put your account on hold, log in as a parent. Choose the Student Records tab. Scroll down and select Make My Account Dormant. For four dollars per month all of your student's progress and records will be maintained.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!