Can someone please HELP me?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Tina is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Can someone please HELP me?

I`m getting a “user, password, or school is not valid” message after login of student on the lower level . My son and I have been using the 3rd grade level this morning. We had no problems until we had finished his lesson and he wanted to visit the playground, so I thought I would change the time setting, so I did that and went to the playground. Then he decided he didn`t want to play so we clicked the X and went off.
    After that I thought of something else I wanted to look at on the lower level grades. So I logged in my son`s name and password and got the “user, password, or school is not valid” message. Oh BTW I don`t have any trouble logging in on the parent login.
    I hope this makes sense, can any of you help me?

Tina Chander

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Tina, I'm sorry I missed this thread. Since it's a couple of days old, I'm wondering: Are you still having this problem?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Default Can someone please HELP me?

Yes I am. I don`t know what I should do. I tried it again this morning. I can log in on as the student as far as ed mouse then I can click on enter. Then a window will pop up saying The website you are viewing is trying to close the window. Do you want to close this window so I click yes.
    A couple of times it will take me to the play ground then another window will come up, the compass learning odyssey, telling me that the user name, password or school is not valid please try again.
    But the rest of the time after ed mouse and the website you are viewing is trying to close the window. Do you want to close this window comes back up , It will go strait to the compass learning odyssey, telling me that the user name, password or school is not valid please try again. So I click the X at the top left and it will click the page off and then the enter the Lesson window shows up, I click enter and it starts all over with the user name,password ........ all again.
    Anyway I hope I didn`t confuse you.
    I emailed support but haven`t heard anything from them.
    Please help!!!

Blog Entries

When it asks you if you want to close the window and you click "yes" . . . you are closing your lesson window.

Try doing NOTHING and just give it a minute to load the additional window. If that doesn't work, try clicking "No". Doing nothing works on most of my computers at home (running Windows Vista). I have to click "No" on one of my computers (Windows 2000).

Let me know if neither of these work. When Time4Learning is running correctly, you will have multiple windows open, but not all of them will be visible.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

I tried doing nothing and the compass learning odyssey, telling me that the user name, password or school is not valid please try again pops up automatically.
    I clicked no, same response, the pop-up.
    Clicked yes, the playground comes up, after it loads it tells me goodbye.
    Tina

I just clicked yes again, now I have the same pop-up about the password.
    I think it is possessed LOL.

Tina

Blog Entries

Yeah, that's probably it.

Tina, if you are sure you have any popup blockers disabled, then this appears to be a problem with your setup that needs technical assistance. They will respond to your email, but it might be quicker to call them at (954) 771-0914 .

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Tina, I am so sorry. I can only imagine how frustrating that might be. Hang in there as it is so worth it. I love Kelly's advice to give them a call. Let us know how it goes. I am stopping right now and praying!
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

I called the Tech. support and they have fixed the promblem. Thanks Kelly for your help!
    Tina

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

YEA!!!
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast