Can you help Time4Learning help you?
    hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Can you help Time4Learning help you?

Time4Learning is trying to improve our online help and hints. We are interested in learning how useful the current "Hints" format is, as well as what additional topics should be addressed.

Here are the hints:

http://www.time4learning.com/hints/Hints.htm

Instructions for adjusting a student's educational level have recently been updated. We are working on hints for using Odyssey Writer and parent reports.

We are very interested in what you, the users, would find most helpful. Thank you for helping to make Time4Learning all that it can be!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

morenomami is offline Junior Member Newbie

it would be really nice, if the parents could access the students work accomplished reports under our own screen instead of their screens; since we are the "teacher" or "learning coach" , it would seem it would be more appropriate for that sort of record to be accessed under our screen and not theirs. any progress in this area?

Syele is offline Member

What I would find most helpful is a way to save the writing my Daughter does. We don't have a printer and she is always closing it before I get to check it!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Syele, do you mean the writing she does in Odyssey Writer?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Syele is offline Member

hmm I'm not sure. It says "Story Creator" and my daughter makes a picture and the types her story underneath. I generally have her type a certain number of sentences depending on what other work she is doing that day. When she visits her Nana she prints them out but at home we have no printer and she tends to close if before I can see what she typed.