Can't get into my son's account or the activities I had planned for this week?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy

Thread: Can't get into my son's account or the activities I had planned for this week?

TwiMom is offline Junior Member

Default Can't get into my son's account or the activities I had planned for this week?

We are on the free trial period that we were suppose to have through the 13th but now I cannot see any of the activities that I already had in the activity planner. What's the deal? I only see the Convert Payment icon.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'm sorry for this difficulty. Has your issue resolved? The site was down for a brief time yesterday.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

No, the only tab/icon still available is Convert to Monthly Billing. Our free trail is not up until the 13 or 14

Its back, not sure when it came back. Checking throughout the day. Finally seen it about 7:00 PM Est.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

That is very strange, as we do not disable tabs for free trials. It's possible that some work was being done on the site. I'm glad it's working for you now.
    TwiMom likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!