cd collection of all teacher guides, answer keys, etc.
    lynn is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default cd collection of all teacher guides, answer keys, etc.

Hi,
    My boys have been using T4L for about two weeks. We intended to use it as a supplement to our unit studies/to fill in "gaps" but they love it so much they are begging to use it every day! My sons are very visual and do well with anything computer-related so it has been a huge blessing. If it continues to work well for us, I am considering making it their core curriculum next year.
    One question though: I am in the process of now going in and manually downloading and saving all the teacher files/printouts/answer keys/etc for both my boys, grades 2 and 7. I want these to stretch my T4L day and to get them off the computer occasionally and into some "mom-time" or other activities. This is taking a lot of work and time on my end! Would the staff of T4L ever consider putting all these great files/printables for each grade level into a binder or onto a cd-rom to purchase? I know I would love to be able to open a cd, print off whatever I need at the moment, and do it quickly and easily without having to log in, search for the subject/topic, etc. I would gladly purchase a cd or binder of preprinted sheets. I know these files are right here to print on-site but it is time consuming to look them all up and go through the process. I'd rather just purchase a cd for all the 2nd grade and 7th grade files.
    Just a thought...
    Lynn

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Lynn. Welcome to the board!

I'll add your suggestion to a soon-to-be submitted "wish list". Time4Learning has a history of listening to its subscribers, and many changes have come about because of a user's suggestion.

Of course, some suggestions aren't feasible, for whatever reason . . . and even planned modifications have to wait in line for their turn. ALL input is appreciated!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Default now having problems opening saved files

Hi Kelly,
    I went in and got all the 2nd and 7th grade files/teacher guides saved to my computer but now they won't open. I have Adobe Reader 7.0 and I can open them from the T4L site. Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Lynn

Blog Entries

I hadn't ever tried saving them, because I open and print them right from the site as I need them. I just saved one of the second grade units to my computer and it opened fine when I tried.

What steps did you go through to save it?

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Default got it fixed

Hi Kelly,
    Turns out it was just my computer acting up. Its all fixed now and the files open fine! Excited to have them all!!!!
    Lynn

Blog Entries

Oh, good! I'm glad you got it figured out. There are some really great resources there.