Chapter Tests

Thread: Chapter Tests

rknkay is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Chapter Tests

We have just begun using t4learning and we love it. My question is are there chapter tests after each area of learning in math? I have found quizzes but I can't print them out. Any help would be appreciated. I did read through the hints section, but maybe I missed something. Thanks.

Rhonda
    Rhonda
    Homeschool mom to Hannah

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The tests and quizzes are intended to be taken online, and the program grades them for you. It is easy to print out copies for your records AFTER the student has take a test or quiz. You can access them from the Records tab in your student's portfolio.

I'll explain how the lessons/activities/quizzes/tests are organized below, but it might be easier just to understand that your student should look for a test or quiz at the bottom of the page each time he sees that all of the icons on that page have been marked "Complete".

If you are interested in a more thorough explanation, it will help to open a second window containing your student's lessons, or print this and refer to it while looking at your student's lesson on the computer:

The blue page that your student is taken to immediately after he clicks on Math on his launchpad contains icons that each represent a chapter. When he clicks on a chapter icon, he is taken to a teal/green page containing icons that represent lessons in the chapter. When he clicks on a lesson icon, he is taken to a gold/yellow page containing icons that represent lesson activities within the lesson.

When he completes a lesson activity, the lesson activity star starts to spin and the flashing arrow will point to the next lesson activity. When he has completed all of the lesson activities on the gold/yellow page, he should take the lesson quiz at the bottom of the page.

When he returns to the teal/green page of lesson icons, one lesson will be marked as complete, and the flashing arrow will be pointing to the second lesson. He'll need to do all of the lesson activities for that lesson before the second lesson icon is marked complete. After he has completed all of the lessons on the teal/green page, he should take the chapter test at the bottom of that page.

The flashing arrow will then direct him to the next chapter (on the blue page).

Think of the Math icon as a BOOK . . . the icons on the blue page as CHAPTERS IN THE BOOK . . . the icons on the teal page as LESSONS IN EACH CHAPTER . . . and the icons on the gold page as ACTIVITIES TO DO AS PART OF EACH LESSON.

Or, just do it the easy way and reread paragraph two, above.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

rknkay is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Thanks

Thank you, your explanation was very clear and helpful.
    Rhonda
    Rhonda
    Homeschool mom to Hannah