Checking what your child got wrong
    ~*~*~Michelle~*~*~ is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Checking what your child got wrong

Is there a way to check the answers your child gets wrong on tests and assignments?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Answer sheets for the worksheets can be found within the parent login.

Many tests and quizzes appear as links in the student's report. You can click on these to see which questions were answered correctly or incorrectly.

The way your student answered most lessons and some tests and quizzes isn't viewable after the lesson has been submitted. You cab view the percentage correct within the reports.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

TrishL is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default seeing wrong answers

What do you mean when you say the lesson has been submitted. I am evaluating whether this product is good for my family, so I am not intimately familiar with the way it works. Are you able to see what questions your child got wrong at any point?

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    Answer sheets for the worksheets can be found within the parent login.

Many tests and quizzes appear as links in the student's report. You can click on these to see which questions were answered correctly or incorrectly.

The way your student answered most lessons and some tests and quizzes isn't viewable after the lesson has been submitted. You cab view the percentage correct within the reports.