Completed Lessons showing up on new Act Schedule
    terbear1967 is offline Junior Member

Default Completed Lessons showing up on new Act Schedule

Hello. I've noticed when I create a new schedule that the lessons my son has completed previously (and have been marked as complete) still show up on the new activity schedules. Should these completed activities show up on the new schedule? Thanks.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Yes, because the Activity Scheduler is not related to whether the lessons have already been done once or not. You can schedule lessons for your student to re-do.

There are two options for generating a schedule. The top option generates a schedule that includes all lesson activities from your chosen subject(s). The bottom option lets you choose the beginning and ending point for each subject . . . so you can begin with the first lesson activity he hasn't already completed. You can look at the lesson plans/scope and sequence if you need more information about each lesson activity, as they are only identified by number on the scheduler.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

terbear1967 is offline Junior Member

Thank you for the reply. When I print out a new activity schedule (with the new dates & worksheets, lessons, quizzes, etc.) and the already completed lessons show up on the NEW schedule it's very, well, not helpful at all. For instance, I just printed out his lesson plan for 12/28/2014, and he's done just about all of the activities previously (they are marked complete). So, his lessons for next week are few. Do not like how they are not dropped off the schedule even though they have been marked as complete. If they are complete I don't understand why they are still part of the schedule to be completed.