Confused as where to find quizzes(they don't have numbers)
    jennysmi is offline Junior Member

Default Confused as where to find quizzes(they don't have numbers)

I must be missing something..I use the lesson plans for my assignments and have my son enter the numbers to find the work. Which is fine except..I'm checking in 2nd grade math and I can't for the life of me figure out how to find the quizzes. They don't seem to be named the same, or I'm looking at the wrong ones? It's really difficult for some reason..

I apologize if this is something simple that I should have been able to find, but my son is at a loss too..
    ~Jenny

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

It's not simple to find the quizzes if you are using the Activity Finder. It only finds Activities!

You have to actually access the quizzes the way you would if you were using the program sequentially: Click through each page of icons until you locate the quiz at the bottom of the page.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

jennysmi is offline Junior Member

I figured that might be the case..but it's confusing as the titles of what the program calls the quiz and what its called when you look for it under the lesson plan. It REALLY hard to figure out where you need to be and what the right quiz actually is..make sense?
    ~Jen
    Mom to an 10 year old boy-in our first week of T4L
    "All that is gold does not glitter.."