Correct quiz answers for those missed?
    witchly is offline Senior Member Guru

Default Correct quiz answers for those missed?

We are new to T4L. We are working in 6th grade on all areas. When my son takes a quiz, while it shows if he was correct or incorrect, it doesn't provide the correct answer when he was wrong. I've also learned that taking the quiz over provides a different set of questions (although the same topic).

Is there a place here on the forums or somewhere on the parents portion that I am missing, that provides quiz/test answers?

What I would really like to see actually is that they provide the kids the correct answers when the results are displayed so that they can try to learn what they missed.

I'm reviewing the results with him right now, but I would like him to have the ability (especially the upper grades) of reviewing himself as well.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Robyn
    Secular homeschooler of 1 son (14)
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/RobynsOnlineWorld.1.gif

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The quiz and test answers are not available now, for the reason you mentioned . . . because they're different every time they're attempted. It's WONDERFUL that they're arranged that way (drawing from a large bank of questions), but it's a nightmare when it comes to providing answer keys.

The good news is that the keys are actively being worked on. I asked about progress yesterday and was told it was technically more challenging than expected but staff are up to the challenge.

All of the other answer keys are available by logging in as a parent and clicking on "See Answer Keys and Teaching Guides".

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

shanshan is offline Junior Member Newbie

Kelly,

How is the progress coming on having the answers to quiz/test questions that are missed ???? This is something I would be very interested in as well as REALLY wanting to be able to view the lessons through the parent login.

thanks so much

911momof5 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Correct Quiz Answers

What I do for my 2 about wrong quiz answers is print off the quiz and have them find the correct answer online or in a reference book and then retake the quiz after studying the corrected quiz. I find that way they learn to research and they also remember the corrected information for any upcoming tests or other pop quizzes I throw at them.
    Terri

t4lwebster is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Shan,
    The answers to the quizzes and tests are going to be slowly added as we can, but I'm afraid it won't be as quick as you're probably hoping it will be. We're doing what we can to get those ready for you, but in the meantime if you happen to come across a quiz or test you need an answer for, call or send us an email and we'll find the answer for you.

We'll need to know what grade level, chapter, lesson and questions ( not the number, but the actual question) you need the answers to.

Sorry, I know that's not ideal, but we are working on it. We're going to release an updated scope and sequence with centralized worksheets and answer keys, information on when a quiz or test will be coming up ... and more. Answer keys for quizzes and tests will follow.

Thanks for your patience

911momof5,

Very clever! I love it!

Kris
    --------------------------------------------------
    Time4Learning Member Support

Need help getting started? Check out our Getting Started Guide

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Shan, people have posted here when they're not sure about an answer, too. We figure it out together. Again, not ideal, but . . .

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

shanshan is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks Kris and Kelly for your responses. Please do not think I was complaining...I LOVE this place but saw it mentioned where you were working on that very thing & I wondered how it was going. I thank God for bringing my dd & I to for the T4L journey!
    thanks so much

shan