course offerings
    eema1 is offline Junior Member

Default course offerings

Hi! When I check on my daughter's score reports there is a drop down list of courses and then I click on the one the specific report I need. The question I have is there are way more courses on that drop down list than I see being offered- is there a way to sign up for those other courses like macroeconomics or astrology??? etc.

schumacherkristin is offline Junior Member

Default Re: course offerings

Quote Originally Posted by eema1 View Post
    Hi! When I check on my daughter's score reports there is a drop down list of courses and then I click on the one the specific report I need. The question I have is there are way more courses on that drop down list than I see being offered- is there a way to sign up for those other courses like macroeconomics or astrology??? etc.
    I'm glad you asked this, I was wondering this aswell ☺ my daughter is also interested in a few of those other courses like astrology etc.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: course offerings

Time4Learning uses curriculum developed by Compass Learning Odyssey, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license allowing them to offer it to families and individuals. The license only allows access to core courses (all of the math, English, science, and social studies courses), and a few electives (health, civics, personal finance). Unfortunately, that is all the license allows access to.

Here is a link to a page that lists all of the high school courses available to Time4Learning students.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!