Don't know what to do LA problems
    drgnstrm is offline Senior Member

Default Don't know what to do LA problems

My son today had LA and SS to do here. SS went great no problems other then he has to redo the lesson due to poor grade on quiz but when he started the LA for 7th grade think aloud section, level 2 3rd area, it wouldn't move forward.
    It loaded, asked a question about saving money he filled in the box and it had no button to move forward. After a couple of start overs, we tried the level 3 think aloud same problem, so we tried another area that he worked on last week, synomyn and it worked fine. So I had him try the comprehension area summerizing and it froze as well. We ended skipping LA and hope to make it up tomorrow. I did try his Math area and it was working fine.
    Did I miss something? Need to fix something?
    Today we uploaded a new virus protection bitdefender and I made sure it was on the ok and popups here are allowed ect.... I don't understand why all the other sections worked but some of the LA didn't.
    Any advice? Thank you Dayna
    Happy Homeschooling Dayna

JenniferJ is offline Member Regular

I just went to it and it asked me about saving money, I typed in "$100" and clicked to hear the examples. Then it said to "click continue".

If it still isn't working, I would log in as a parent, so I could send and email to tech support. Or call t4l.

They are so fast!
    Mother to 4, teacher to 5
    3 kids using T4L: DD7, DS11 and the neighbor's grandson age 12

T4L helps me homeschool while dealing w/ ADD, ADHD, SPD, dyslexia,dysgraphia, low comprehension,LD

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

That particular lesson runs fine for me, too. Click here to see if your system checks out okay.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Thats where our problem lies it isn't showing us hear examples or a click to continue. I will try to send to tech support (I just tried it again and it still won't show us those options)

thanks for the link, it said I need shockwave, but I showed I had it already installed but I reinstalled it incase in my transfer of internet security items that it got corrupted. Must have been it, after restarting my computer I check and it is back up and running. Thank you all