End od Year Reports
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy

Thread: End od Year Reports

yamilka is offline Junior Member

Default End od Year Reports

Hello, this is my first year using T4L. I am still working on how to set up my binder for this year. Do I have to print the reports or the Activity Scheduler? I guess it would be easier for me if I do any printing at the end of each month. I live in Florida, if that makes a difference.
    Thanks in advance!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, yamilka! It sounds like you might be using the portfolio option in Florida. If that's the case, here's some great info on preparing a homeschool portfolio.

Since Time4Learning is a homeschool curriculum, and not a school, we don't tell you you "have" to do anything. We do encourage you to follow the homeschool laws in your state, but we don't oversee this. We also suggest that you print a report for your child weekly.

As a parent, I do print the my child's activity schedule and reports each weekend (the schedule for the upcoming week and the reports from the preceding week).
    ABurton likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Miamirah is offline Junior Member

Hi Kelly. I never printed any reports. If I move my daughter to the next grade will the previous grade reports be saved? Or lost forever once she moves up. Thanks.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Miamirah. As long as your membership hasn't lapsed, all of your student's work should be saved, regardless of changing grade levels. We do suggest parents print a weekly report, in the unlikely event that something goes wrong.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!