Errors - we are new to T4L and I'm losing confidence in the quality control
" "
    AKS
    Junior Member Newbie

Default Errors - we are new to T4L and I'm losing confidence in the quality control

Hi - I wanted to get feedback from other parents because I know there are a ton of T4L users that have had great experiences. I have found and forwarded no less than 6 errors I've found in a 2 day period in 5th grade Math. These are not issues where I as the parent don't recall how to work a particular type of problem. I am happy to copy and paste the content here so that can be seen - these are confusing and/or unclear and/or incorrect quiz questions that have caused a significant amount of frustration with my son.

I'm losing confidence in the service - this many errors is not ok. I searched the forum and there was someone in 2012 that had a similar issue with 5th grade Math, but I saw no resolution.

I'm not looking for moderator comment as much as other parents - do you find errors in your child's grade level content/quizzes? I guess I'm hoping to hear that this problem may be concentrated in fifth grade math - but definitely want to know if it's not.

Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Errors - we are new to T4L and I'm losing confidence in the quality control

Hi there! My daughter is in fifth grade. I have noticed some errors as well. But, from what we've experienced that many errors are not a regular occurrence.

From what I've been told, I know that if you submit the errors they are passed on to Compass Learning (I believe that is the company that actually creates the lessons, quizzes, etc.) so that they can be fixed.

We've been homeschooling with T4L for years... one in fifth, seventh, and 11th and really enjoy it. I hope it works out for you.
    Jamie
    Mother of six- homeschooling healthy with MOMSCHOOL
    Online Education for Kids and Homeschool Online

Default Re: Errors - we are new to T4L and I'm losing confidence in the quality control

We haven't found any more than we find in textbooks.
    Do you have a particular question you could screenshot?