Exploring lessons that my child is doing
    Stephanie is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Exploring lessons that my child is doing

Hi. I would like to be able to see the lessons, even DO the lessons without logging in as my child. I don't want to change his attendance information or impact his reports. I want to use the reports to document work done when it is time to provide information to the state about our homeschooling program.

How do I go about seeing the information that the lesson contains as well as the test questions without impacting my son's record?

Thanks.

Stephanie

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Unfortunately, parent previews currently impact the student's report. Many parents print a daily report in the evening and then do their previewing for the following day. This keeps the preview off the next day's printed reported. The printed reports are kept as the child's record.

Time4Learning is currently exploring options for providing a parent preview function.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Stephanie is offline Junior Member Newbie

Ok that is a decent workaround. Thanks

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

If you work through some of the lessons yourself, be sure to stop before the lesson has ended, to avoid having your child's star icons marked Completed. Most of the time, you must click an Exit button or otherwise indicate that you are finished before it will be marked Completed.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

gulfmiss is offline Member Newbie

Default Wish List

I, too, would love a preview function because I like to preview what my DGD will be doing for the next week. We usually work on one subject per day. I also sometimes like to print out the lessons (I hope that is okay) and it would be nice to be able to print out the whole lesson without having to cut and paste. I am a retired teacher and still need to have something on paper! LOL I am hoping that these suggestions could be added to the wish list.

DWest is offline Junior Member Newbie

I too would like some help with this. My son is the type who will not expand on his learning unless told to do so. In the science lessons there are "Investigate It" and "Think about It". I didn't even know these were there until I reviewed his lesson. Could these things be placed as a "Resource" for parents and children to do? This way the parents know what is there, and what they want to include in their childs lessons.