Feedback Requested About Time 4 Art!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Feedback Requested About Time 4 Art!

Now that some of you have had a chance to try the new art program, what do you think? Are your children enjoying it? Are they learning? Has this been a positive addition to the curriculum? How easy/difficult is it to use and understand? All comments are welcome!

Thanks for your help!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Strouse House is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

We have only tried a few sections of it. Trying to get our other programs done. My son really liked what he saw when he tried a few sections out. We are planning on adding it to our "Summer" curriculum. We school year round but usually change things up a little in the summer.

From what I saw of it I was very impressed by it. My only issues it that my son is a weak reader and needs the extra help there, since it does not read everything to him. We have fixed this on our end w/ a text to read program on our laptop. So hopefully this will make it easier to use this summer.

I am praying my friend Dee stops by and answers this thread. Her 3 kids LOVEd the art program. To the point they finished the whole thing and were asking for more.

Brandy
    Brandy - Christian (86), Wife (93), and Mother (boy 99, girl 07,boy 08). Homeschooling since 2003. Come check out our adventures in life and Time4Learning.com at Five in Training For Him.

Dee
    Dee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

My kids loved the Art so much that they sped through the whole 6 month program in a month or two.
    Mom of 3
    boy '98, girl '00, boy '01 (Aspie)

Blog Entries

Yay! Dee DID stop by! I think I remember you asking if more art was available.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

99momof1 is offline Junior Member

My daughter really enjoyed the art lessons and like Dee's kids my 10 year old daughter sped through the program in a month. She was sad it came to an end.
    Melyssa, mom to Brenna age 10, using T4L 4th Soc./5th Lang. & Sci./6th math

Allekona is offline Junior Member Newbie

My son (9) LOVED the art program. He saved it for the end of the day as a special treat. He finished the whole program in a month, he is also sad it is over. We need more art lessons!

jezrahmoon is offline Junior Member Newbie

It would be nice if it was in Odessy so the student wouldn't forget about it.

camdsmom is offline Junior Member Newbie

What my son has seen he likes very much, but we can barely use it. The videos don't just skip, they stop and jump back to the beginning repeatedly. Sometimes it restart over itself an endless looping echo. We've been able to force our way past the vids to the interactive part, but the videos will continue trying to play in the background and must be stopped constantly. This happens on two different computers running on DSL and trying three different browsers. It's fairly frustrating for my son.

Cathy is offline Senior Member

where is t4l art? Geez I feel so dumb sometimes..I can't seem to figure my way around the forums anymore. I haven't been on much at all this school year and seems it's all changed!! I'm sure I'll figure it all out once I sit down and play with it a while. In the meantime....how do I get to the t4l art?
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Cathy, upper level students (level four and above) will see an "Art" tab next to their "Lesson" tab where they log in. You can request access to the art lessons using that tab. Access is free for six months (which is usually sufficient to finish the program). After that, you can purchase a one-year extension for a flat, ten-dollar fee if you need to.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast