Field trips and park days for socializing in miami-dade, florida
    ECLECTIC PARENTING is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Field trips and park days for socializing in miami-dade, florida

Hi ! I was wondering if there are any time 4 learning parents, that would like to join my group on yahoo at Yahoo! Groups it's called Eclectic Parenting.
    or just make some plans her for the children to have play groups at the park, field trips, and educational outings ? If interested, please join the group and or reply here...
    I am a brand new home schooling mom, I have 2 children, Jade (girl) age 7 and Tristan (boy), aged 8 1/2, will be nine in a few weeks.

Can't wait to meet some other people to join up with, I found a great group through Yahoo, but they mostly stay around the Hollywood and Pembroke Pines area...Looking for some closer friends...

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

You might want to post this in the state groups section. Hover over State Groups at the top of this page and select the appropriate area from the dropdown menu.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ECLECTIC PARENTING View Post
    Hi ! I was wondering if there are any time 4 learning parents, that would like to join my group on yahoo at Yahoo! Groups it's called Eclectic Parenting.
    or just make some plans her for the children to have play groups at the park, field trips, and educational outings ? If interested, please join the group and or reply here...
    I am a brand new home schooling mom, I have 2 children, Jade (girl) age 7 and Tristan (boy), aged 8 1/2, will be nine in a few weeks.

Can't wait to meet some other people to join up with, I found a great group through Yahoo, but they mostly stay around the Hollywood and Pembroke Pines area...Looking for some closer friends...
    Hi There! I am so glad you're here. I totally agree with Kelly that you should post this on your state forum. Since you're in Florida here is a DIRECT LINK! I love how you're jumping in and taking charge.
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/