Finding recommended reading material for 5th grader
    susanr is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Finding recommended reading material for 5th grader

Says all the readin material is available online. Where can I find it ? Is it located within TFL?

Mandy in TN is offline Senior Member

The reading that you will need to complete a lesson will be in the lesson. If you want to read the complete literature selection used in language arts, those titles are listed to the right in the parent login. Once you login over to the right where it says Language Arts reading material. Click on the arrow and then on your child's level. The social studies lessons may also mention extra titles within some of the lessons. None of these books are required to complete the lessons.

HTH-
    Mandy
    ds Doodlebug 11yo
    currently homeschooling with an eclectic mess of stuff

homeschool graduates:
    ds Cashew 20yo
    ds Peanut 22yo

lisayvonne is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by susanr View Post
    Says all the readin material is available online. Where can I find it ? Is it located within TFL?
    There is indeed lots of materials online. Maybe you didn't find the right thing. My daughter has been doing online reading on beestar. I like the simple presentation: text has nice simple fonts the pictures and graphs are to the point not distracting. DD always can't wait to do the exercises.
    Lisa

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The online reading material T4L refers to are the book excerpts within the lessons themselves.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!