Florida prepaid tuition and homeschool
    Sandy Devitt is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Florida prepaid tuition and homeschool

Hello: I was hoping if anyone had any info on homeschooling and FL prepaid college tuition. We started FL prepaid tuition in 2005 and have decided to homeschool. I can't seem to find any laws, rules, regulations about this. Who and how to prove that I really am homeschooling my kids - age 7 & 9. Can we use any chosen curriculum and in the end, get a highschool diploma and/or GED? My husband changes bases A LOT, travels internationally so homeschooling works out well forus. I called FL prepaid college and they seemed pretty "whatever" you want to do. Had NO rules/regs - just said "get a GED or Diploma", and we will pay out! ? anyone with any experience with homeschooling and FL prepaid college tuition advice will be much appreciated. Sandy 2nd and 3rd grader

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Sandy!

Why don't you head over to the Florida State Group and ask? It's a great place to get answers to state-specific questions!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!