Giving Assignments... Do I have this right?
    jakesgirl is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Giving Assignments... Do I have this right?

Thank you for reading this...

If I have this correct;
    If I want to assign a specific activity for the child to do, I go to the child's log in, log in and then on their page, I scan don to the bottom left and enter that specific activities number. When the child logs back in, that activity will be highlighted with the orange circle to notify them that they are supposed to do that activity?

If not, can someone set me strait.
    Thank you...

By the way, we are new (Obviously).

I am Jake's Girl.
    We have three children who have always been homeschooled.
    We are in Texas.
    Ours are fourth grade twins and a second grader.
    We love singapore math and BJU press grammar, but looking for a way to supplement the worksheet boredom. Which is why I want to be able to jump around on assignments.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Giving Assignments... Do I have this right?

Hi, and welcome!

Time4Learning uses curriculum developed by CompassLearning, who only provides it to schools. Time4Learning has purchased a license that allows them to offer it to individuals. Although Time4Learning has modified the curriculum somewhat to make it easier for individuals to use, the Assignments function was designed specifically for classroom use and will not work the way a family might wish it did. Therefore, it is disabled for Time4Learning users.

Most families just "follow the arrow", so their student can log on and merely do whatever activity the flashing arrow points to. If you choose to assign lessons outside of the recommended sequence, you can identify the activity number by using the lesson plans. The student will need to input that number in the Activity Finder when it's time for him to access that lesson. Some parents print the lesson plans and write dates next to the activity numbers they want completed on that date.

Thanks for introducing yourself! I look forward to learning how this is working out for you!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!