Good Morning!

Thread: Good Morning!

rene76 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Good Morning!

Hello~ My name is Rene'. I'm from Missouri and just recently began homeschooling my 8th grader. She has juv. arthritis and was getting sick constantly due to a lowered immune system, so her dad and I decided this would be best. I own a daycare center and my husband is a firefighter~ we're home more often than not and thought we'd give it a shot! We do plan on mainstreaming her for her freshman year if her health improves.
    If any of you have advice I'd love to hear it. I think we're on the right road, but still have A LOT to learn!
    Thank you!
    ~Rene'

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Rene'. Just wanted to welcome you to the forum!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

JenniferJ is offline Member Regular

Welcome from me too!

While I am an "experienced" homeschooler in that I have homeschooled for about 6 years, so I have indeed experienced it, I still don't feel like I know enough to be giving alot of advice.

I do think that since t4l is based on national education standards that it is a very good program to use before putting kids in school. I would think the child would be right on track.
    Mother to 4, teacher to 5
    3 kids using T4L: DD7, DS11 and the neighbor's grandson age 12

T4L helps me homeschool while dealing w/ ADD, ADHD, SPD, dyslexia,dysgraphia, low comprehension,LD