Great fit for 2 children not so for another, trial ?
    catsndogs4us is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Great fit for 2 children not so for another, trial ?

We have been using T4L for almost 2 weeks now and it has become clear that it's a perfect fit for my sons but not so for my dd. If I cancel just her will I be refunded the cost of one child since it's within the free trial period? I guess she is one who needs to hold those books in her hand and follow her own interests a bit more. I'm glad that it is so good for my ds's though!

Jodi

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

You may certainly cancel just one child's account. Here is the Contact Us link. Sometimes it helps to telephone instead of email if you are concerned about explaining exactly what you want done.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

NewLifeAcademy is offline Member Regular

That is great that your sons are a good fit for t4l but it's also just as great that you recognize that your dd has a different learning style. Good for you!

Welcome to Time4Learning and this forum.

catsndogs4us is offline Junior Member Newbie

Well I think it has gone wrong even though I both emailed and filled in the form to remove a child. I got an notice saying they've refunded my first month fee for the whole amount not just for 1 child. I've emailed them back. Will call tomorrow if needed, in the meantime one son is still using his account since he wanted to do some LA extensions and it is still working so here's hoping they can fix it before the boys stuff is deleted. I printed out reports just in case but I don't want them to have to try to remember what they've already done and what they have not, if things are no longer marked completed!

Thanks for the welcome!