Great results with kindergartener to share!
    Stephanie739 is offline Senior Member

Default Great results with kindergartener to share!

Hi all. I signed my barely 5 year old boy up last month, and he is doing so great! He is my third child using Time4Learning. His results are better than I had even hoped. The phonics lessons had him sounding out words within the first week. He is now reading simple words and stories on the program, and all the credit goes to Time4Learning. We skipped around many lessons and tried different levels to find his place - not too easy, and just enough challenge to make him (and me) proud when he gets it.
    ~Stephanie

mom to:
    Tori (13)
    Meghan (9)
    Andy (5)

MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie739 View Post
    Hi all. I signed my barely 5 year old boy up last month, and he is doing so great! He is my third child using Time4Learning. His results are better than I had even hoped. The phonics lessons had him sounding out words within the first week. He is now reading simple words and stories on the program, and all the credit goes to Time4Learning. We skipped around many lessons and tried different levels to find his place - not too easy, and just enough challenge to make him (and me) proud when he gets it.
    Oh Stephanie, That is such GREAT news. I feel the exact same way. I have one more to do phonics with and I love watching him do the lessons where they drag the tiles to spell their phonics words. They thing their doing spelling (and they are) but the bigger picture is that he is reading as he puts each word together. Everytime I hear that voice say, "Great Job", I have to control myself not to overreact. Congratulations to your little one.
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

Stephanie739 is offline Senior Member

Thanks Mary! We really love Time4Learning
    ~Stephanie

mom to:
    Tori (13)
    Meghan (9)
    Andy (5)